When we create your new website project, we include our SEO Standard Package for free as we build your pages and add your products etc. We then offer training, Knowledge Base articles and a test website for you to refer to and practice with. This should help you to add your own content the ‘correct’ way. However, if you do not have the time or inclination to carry on with this work once your site is live, we can offer an ongoing SEO work for you.
This package includes:
- An online form on your website for your sales people to enter the product’s details
- The form can be completed in situ if desired
- Making sure we create your site with all the technical and structural foundations of a website that is search engine friendly
- Optimisation of pages, posts and products using a suitable key phrase
- Optimisation of image names using a suitable key phrase
- Creation of your Google Search Console account
- Creation of your Google Analytics account
- Submission of XML sitemaps to Google
- ‘Pre-flight’ testing of your website on the current, most popular, desktop and mobile browsers
Prices: Free for content added during the website project creation, up to a maximum of 10 hours.
The price above is for the first hour of work. This Extra has a monthly support fee that is dependent on your website and volume of content. The minimum term for this Extra is 6 months.
The better information we receive from you initially, the quicker we can get the products put on. Therefore, to reduce costs it is important that you supply us with the correct content and optimised images. Where we have to optimise any images it will take more time to create the products.
Also note that products with variations, such as size, quantity etc. take more time to create, and therefore will take longer.
Please contact us via our support card system if you have any questions about this extra. You may also want to see our SEO Packages comparison tables.
All images are for illustrative purposes only.