View the Farmgear Marketing website in full.
Farmgear Marketing is part of the same group of companies that includes ON24 (UK) Limited, Farmgear Limited, Business Print UK and Web Design UK, but is aimed specifically at the Agricultural market where we have over 28 years experience of the industry, to provide a complete range of online and offline solutions to help Agricultural manufacturers, dealerships and service providers achieve a professional appearance and higher ranking presence on the web.
Farmgear has helped many leading businesses since its formation in 2004, including providing online solutions to leading manufacturers such as Merlo UK, Grimme UK and AgriArgo UK (McCormick and Landini tractor importer for the UK), as well as dozens of machinery dealerships up and down the UK.
The aim of Farmgear Marketing is to provide the Agricultural industry with a full range of services both online and offline to what is a very ‘niche’ market, that very few other marketing companies truly understand.
The website was designed to showcase the complete range of professional solutions that we can offer including;
- Marketplace ‘trader’ solutions which allow manufacturers to provide a dedicated marketplace for their dealer network to advertise their new and used machinery stocks
- Mobile friendly websites and eCommerce websites, fully optimised to Google with many achieving page one rankings on Google
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) services including thorough keyword research and competitor analysis to help achieve page one rankings throughout the entire website
- Compete brand recognition including logo design and brand identity across all marketing channels including website, social media channels and offline print materials
- Business support including I.T. services and best advice on software and set up of email services on multiple devices, removal of viruses and servicing of I.T. equipment
- Integration into Catalyst and Khaos Cloud business systems for automated adding of machinery stocks to website
- Social Media set up and customisation
- Farm diversification ideas
- Full range of branded print products
Complete our short Free Consultancy form and we would be more than happy to offer you our tailored strategy report, which details how we can help you achieve much more in your business.
If you find any questions difficult to answer then do not worry, we will guide you once we create your free report. Take the first step to joining our excellent client base by completing the form.