Complete peace of mind with
WordPress Website Management
What is website maintenance and why might you need it?
Your potential customers are getting more and more internet savvy. They want exact information and they want it fast. Search engines are getting harder to please too. For a website to perform well it needs to satisfy its visitors and the search engines, in particular Google.
To achieve this, you need to be taking care of these background functions and more:
- Website files and database backups
- WordPress core and additional software updates
- Security monitoring and remedial action
- Up-time monitoring and remedial action
- Spam monitoring and remedial action
- Website loading speed
- Website Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificates
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to improve ranking
- Adding fresh, good quality, relevant content
If you have not got the time and skills to do all of this yourself, then you definitely need someone else to be doing your WordPress website maintenance for you. This is why we created AfterCare, which is designed to give you total piece-of-mind for running your website successfully.
How much does website maintenance cost?
Our AfterCare WordPress website maintenance package is built into our web design packages, eCommerce website design and custom web design project pricing. You can view the monthly fees on our Website Design Page.